Sunday, 12 June 2011
New winter skirts
Well I have been temporarily stopped from sewing this evening after breaking my overlocker needle and not having a spare on hand, so I thought I would share with everyone the Denim Winter Skirts I am working on for the next Perth Upmarket (June 26th). I thought I was going really well with 3 weeks to go, until I discovered I lost a week some where and it is actually only 2 weeks to go, whoops! Sewing is proving to be very slow at the moment, it seems 3 children and sewing don't really mix. I am teaching willow to sew in hoping that she will come on board and join my little sweat shop or at least keep me company in the sewing room. Anyway I will chuck the photo up and would love to hear some feed back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment